Morning Glory


The door to Jesus through Mary

15 August 2017




The Solemnity of the Assumption of our Blessed Mother 
~ the day of my consecration to Mary. 

It was altogether mysterious and exciting... 33 days of preparation to that final glorious day! 
As a bonus, I received Jesus in two species in the Mass I attended.

(Divine) Inspiration
On the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes, the Immaculate Conception, my twin heart shared the day's meditation from Magnificat. 
I was deeply moved by St. Bernadette's humility and love for the Blessed Mother that I was inspired by her.

I shared several images of St. Bernadette's incorrupt body with my twin heart and he introduced me to another saint,  Catherine LabourĆ©, to whom our Immaculate Mother appeared twenty years before St. Bernadette.  

I read her biography and I realized that the medal I used to wear as a child originated from her. After my twin heart's visit to the church of Rue du Bac in Paris, he gifted me with two miraculous medals [one for me and for my mother] which we started wearing in June.  



Then we started sharing Fr. Gaitley's book in July.

It felt that it was all divinely planned. The Holy Spirit breathes, inspires, draws us closer to Jesus. It patiently waits until we finally open ourselves to His grace.


Comments

  1. How I have missed your blog, Melissa, and am so blessed to read this today. It is indeed miraculous how God continues to nudge us into new directions where we will discover even more about Him and love Him more deeply.
    Love and blessings, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the meditation and wisdom of St. Bernadette, Melissa. Perhaps I, too, was led here by the Holy Spirit. I was looking for a way to (re)connect with you but did not know how, until I remembered your blog, and so I decided to drop by.
    I hope all is well in your world. God bless always. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Friends

Be

Relationship Status: Attached