Tra I Valori e Desideri

It is okay to ask questions...

When God asked me to offer Him my friends, my hands were closed... I wanted them to myself... I did after a while but retained a few... He visited me again and asked me to give Him ALL... 

As I slept my way Monday night, a sudden rush of peace overcame me as I realized that the one I was holding onto wasn't born of real love...
for a while, this person divided my heart and crushed me into pieces...

And after that, I realized how much I was loved by Sam... and how much he protected me from this person...I should've listened earlier to keep me away from pain... but I realized that there are THREE who are always with me in the end... God...Sam...and my mom...

I asked Sam to give me a hug yesterday... I felt him supporting me through everything... 

What is it that I did? I set the other one free... my heart is made for Sam...

As I begin my life today...at this hour at this very moment...I am still grateful for everything that happened... yes, prevention is better than cure...


but HEALING is possible for those who fall.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Friends

Be

Of Cups and Dreams